Thursday, March 18, 2010

Somebody else.

Isaac: "Dad, can you get me a drink of water?"
Aukai: "You need to say please . . . wait, you can get your own water."
Isaac: "But I don't want to get my own water. Will you PLEASE get it for me."
Aukai: "Isaac, you're a big boy, you can get it yourself."
Isaac: "But I want you to.
Aukai: "Well, I don't want to get your water and you don't want to get your water, so what are we going to do."
Isaac: (Smiles) "Ask somebody else. Mom, will you please get me some water."
Me: "Isaac I don't want to either, you can get it yourself."
Isaac: (Yelling upstairs) "Ashton, can you get me a drink of water?"
Ashton: "Sure." (We hear water running and the tumbler that had been by my bed stand clinking.
Aukai: "Thank you Ashton, but he needs to get it himself."
Ashton: "OK."

--------
Ashton once again has diarrhea. I went to wipe him this morning and he proudly announced, "Mom, I made Cheetos with my poop!"
Oh dear.

2 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

beckham is always asking ravi to do things for him too!

Holly said...

What a cute Isaac story... and what a gruesome ender with Ashton. The kid may have just ruined Cheetos for me (and I LOVE Cheetos).