Monday, March 3, 2008

Maybe Winter's Not So Bad After All?


Several weeks back, we went ice skating on a pond near our apartment complex. The Dougherty's had an extra pair of skates Isaac's size, so he got in on the action as well. Aukai sacrificed by staying behind the camara the whole time.


Ashton sliding between my legs.


Ashton spent a lot of the time cruising around on my skates.


Trent showing Isaac the ropes.



After a few falls, Isaac donned his helmet and used a chair plus or minus Chesney for support.


Fiona pulling Ashton around on the sled. He had mixed feelings about the whole experience.



3 comments:

Arianna said...

It looks so fun! A week or two ago, I was looking on Pyzam for backgrounds too and never got to them because we have Bronchitis and RSV running amuck! I love how yours turned out. I might e-mail you for help Ü

Holly said...

So cute, but mom and I are only getting the first picture. Perhaps the others did not load up properly? Can't wait to see them too!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

Man, stealing our friends....j/k, i know we abandoned everybody. but i'm kind of enjoying the 70 degree weather in february and wearing my flip flops. but the skating rink does look awesome.

btw...www.ravnadbeckjer.blogspot.com