Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break at Letchworth

We spent three days of our Spring break in a cabin at Letchworth. The weather was cold and muddy, but the ice formations and serenity was wonderful. Best of all, we had practically the entire park to ourselves!
Ahoy thar' Matey. Isaac manning the ship. This was probably more exciting than any of the falls for the kids.



This is my favorite pic from the trip. Isaac, Ash and Aukai at Upper Falls.

We hiked down to Lower Falls. The kids did great!

Middle Falls.
The second day of our trip, Isaac and I had a conversation that went something like this:
Isaac: "Mommy, I like coming camping with you."
Me: "I'm glad. I like camping with you too."
Isaac: "Oh, that makes me feel good inside."
A little bit of a Hallmark moment, but it really did make the whole trip worth it. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

I hope you enjoyed your spring break...it's the last one you'll ever have! j/k you get lots of time off 4th year. did you hear brant matched down here? funny, huh?