Thursday, February 28, 2008

Isaac's Haircut

We just finshed cutting Isaac's hair yesterday. I say "just finished" because it was a two-day affair. He saw me cutting Ashton's hair and next thing I knew he had the scissors and was trying to cut his own. So after a "snip snip" here and a "snip snip" there interspersed with many HOLD STILL!s, empty threats, and whispered obscenities, Isaac's hair went from long and shaggy to short and sleek. Sarah says he looks like a sleek seal, an excellent description. I think I cried for a good half hour afterwards while Isaac went on his merry way, just happy to have all those itchy hair clippings off the back of his neck. Oh well. The good news is that I won't have to cut it for a good 6 months, and besides, hair grows back, right?



1 comment:

Holly said...

I think Isaac's haircut is adorable! I have always been a fan of the short cut, makes him look all grown up.