Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pickle Anyone?

-Pickle falls out of Ashton's sandwich.
-Isaac: "Umm, Ashton, could I have that tiny little thing on your plate?"
-Ashton: "What, this BIG thing?" Picks up the pickle.
-Isaac: "That LITTLE thing on your plate?"
-Ashton: "This BIG thing?" Licks pickle.
-Isaac almost jumps out of his chair. "No, that LITTLE thing!"
-Ashton: "This BIG thing?" Puts pickle in his mouth, sucks on it and then pulls it out.
-Isaac: Now beside himself, about to snatch the pickle out of Ashton's hand. "That LITTLE thing!"
-Ashton: "This BIG, BIG pickle?" Ashton takes a nibble.
-Isaac: Despondent. "All right, that MEDIUM thing."
-Ashton: "This big thing right here?"
-Isaac: "Yes, that BIG thing. Can I have that BIG thing?"
-Ashton: Tosses pickle in mouth and chews it up.
---Pause-----
-Isaac: "Hey Ashton, can I have that OTHER BIG thing on your plate?" Points to 1/4 pickle Aukai gave the kids as a side dish.
-Ashton: Chanting. "You need to say PLeee-eeeaSE."
-Isaac: "May I PLEASE have that big pickle?"
-Ashton: "OK, here you go." Gives Isaac the pickle.

I think we might be in trouble when Ashton hits the teen years. :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh I miss those guys! I can't imagine all the trouble our four stinkers could get into together.

Amberly said...

Your kids crack me up! So funny!

Heather Jewell said...

What a tease! That is too funny.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

oh. my. gosh. RAVI IS THE SAME WAY!!!! he is such a tease. i think it's because they're seconds. really, the second child has to learn to be out there for themselves.