Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Isaac and Ashton posing by their pumpkins . . . except the pumpkins are switched here. Both of the boys wanted angry, scary pumpkin faces. We drew a mock-up on paper and then on the pumpkins before carving them. After finishing his own pumpkin Ashton became distraut because he realized Isaac's had more sharp teeth than his did; but when we put in the candles, he decided his was OK after all.



The boys decided they wanted to be Mario and Luigi for Halloween. Aukai found a simple pattern for the hats and I sewed them together . . . the whole project took about 2 hours and cost about $30, including the shirts. Good pic boys!! :)





Anybody who has lived at Whipple Park knows our delightfully sensitive fire alarms have made the fire truck regular celebrities with the kids. They have since made it a tradition to come and hand out candy to the kids at Halloween . . . I love it!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Such cute pictures; such cute models!

Katie said...

Oh I just love your costumes. I don't think I actually saw them on Halloween so I am glad you posted pics. Hope you are doing well!