Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ashton turns two.

Happy birthday Ashton! (June 15th)
Sleeping with a sugar daddy . . . what could be better. (He tie-dyed the shirt the previous day.)
We had dinner at Uncle John's and Aunt Ari's house. While grilling, the boys found this "twin cob."

Ashton was so happy when we started singing. He loves being the center of attention. He picked a fight with a church bench that morning. I think a close look at his nose clearly reveals who came out victorious.



He made a huge mess with his cupcake. I started wiping his face, then noticed goo all over the chair. It wasn't until I stuck my finger in the "frosting" that I realized it was diarrhea, not cupcake.



We had to carry him by his hands and feet to the tub for a hose down, which was probably the highlight of his day. Ashton is a very happy kid, and a joy to have in our home!

1 comment:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

diarrhea on your hands is disgusting! happy birthday ashton! how cute is he.