Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dreamy

So, seeing as the upstairs is done, I finally, for the first time, on my third kid get a NURSERY! That means, for the first time, I get to think about really decorating a nursery. :) The fact is, the "nursery" is really going to be a place to keep all of Emmy's baby stuff and will double as a guest room until she is about 2, but hey, I can still have fun, right?
Cruising the web I ran into this dreamy set by Serena and Lily. We found a BEAUTIFUL hardwood daybed at an estate sale that Emmy will graduate to. I love this color and think something like this white Ruched Quilt would look fabulous next to the dark wood Something like this citrine with a bubble gum pink and red?


The designer included this custom applique with the set. The bird is a wonderful touch.

On another twist, I still cannot get over this room. I apologize that I cannot remember where I found the image, but I LOVE this eclectic design. .(Mom, can we say "Bohemian tendencies?") I wonder where I could find a rug like that . . .

No comments: