Thursday, February 18, 2010

Potty Tales

1. I was at a public restroom with Isaac and my mother. While my mom was using the restroom, Isaac proudly announced to her, "Hey Grandma, that is the same potty I used!"
"Well , it must be a particularly clean potty, then," said his ever-validating Grandma. (Although, I must admit, I didn't quite follow her logic.)
"Oh yes, Grandma. I peed on the seat, but don't worry . . . I wiped it up!"

2. Ashton blocked Grandma into his bedroom and said, "Grandma, you can't leave until you say the secret password."
"Hmm, Ashton is wonderful?"
"Nope, that's not the secret password."
"Ashton is handsome?"
"No, that's not the secret password."
"Ashton is adorable."
"No, that's not the secret password."
"Please?" I chime in.
"No, that's not the secret password."
"Well, what is the secret password, then?"
*chuckles* "Poo-poos-pee-pees."
"Well, I think it should be Ashton is wonderful," Grandma affirms.
"Nope, that's not the secret password."

I had to leave for school at this point. I am not sure how long it took for my proper mother to escape her captor or bend down to saying "Poo-poo-pee-pees." If only I could have enjoyed it longer. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I don't know that mom could ever bring herself to use a password like that one, even if it did come from her adorable blue-eyed grandson. That's funny. Isaac totally cracks me up.

I like kids, they say it how it is. That's my style. :)