Saturday, April 30, 2011

6 months already?

6 months ago you were only a dream . . .


and now I can't remember what life was like without you.



I love the way you cackle when we kiss your neck.

I love the way you look to see if we are watching when you try something new.

I love the way you focus on a toy right before placing it in your mouth.

I love the wild look you get when playing with us, the way your eyes twinkle and the way you already have some of your daddy's mischief.

I love how you light up when I come home . . . and how you tell me off if I don't immediately come to pick you up.

I love the way you smell, the softness of your hair and and the way you curl up into the perfect little ball when cuddling.

I love you Emery Rose.



4 comments:

Henderson said...

What a beautiful baby girl!!

Annie said...

My goodness, she is breathtaking! Isaac is just as cute as ever with front teeth knocked out.

Rosemary said...

She is just beautiful, and I have to say her endearing personality reminds me very much of yours when you were her age. These pictures of her and of Isaac are wonderful!

Holly said...

Looks like you're getting some great use out of your 50mm lens, do you love that thing or what?!? She's so sweet, looks more and more like you!