Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday Isaac

Tomorrow is Isaac's 1/2 birthday. Since he has a summer birthday, we are sending in treats for him at school. Before going to the store, Aukai sent him upstairs to pow-wow with me about what he should bring. I suggested "scooby snacks" and he replied, "Well, my friend's mom stayed up all night making cupcakes."

You have got to be kidding me!

To his credit, he was very understanding when I explained that I am sick and wouldn't want to get his friends sick, so there would be no cupcake making for our family. Way to have a good attitude Isaac! We settled on scooby snacks and gogurts strapped together with silly bands.

Happy half-birthday kid. We love you.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Happy half-birthday to our wonderful Isaac! We LOVE you! And THANK YOU, dear, for not expecting your sweet but very sick mom to stay up all night baking cupcakes. I'm sure the kids will love the Scooby snacks and Gogurts, and you'll have lots of chances to make cupcakes later, not only with your mom, but with Grandma and Grandpa, too, when you come out to visit (or we come to visit you). LOVE YOU!

MelanieB said...

Scooby snacks are way better than cupcakes anyway.