Saturday, September 11, 2010

What my kids want to be when they grow up . . .

Isaac was about to get out of the car after church last week, when he stopped, looked out the window and said, "Mom, maybe I won't be a paleontologist when I grow up. Maybe I'll be a stay-at-home dad. That would be fun."

Ashton was showing me a toy he got from the dentist this week. He was very excited about getting to go in TWICE (to get a filling revised). I asked him if he wanted to be a dentist when he grew up (because I am trying to brainwash my kids into NOT going into medicine). He quickly retorted, "No, I think I just want to stay a kid."

Smart kids, eh? :)

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh how I miss you all! The boys never cease to amaze me with their thoughts - big hugs and loves to each of you.

Rosemary said...

I'm with Ashton; let's keep them just the way they are as long as we can. Love and miss you and them tons!

MelanieB said...

Too bad Isaac has moved on to new things. Sam has wanted to be a paleontolgist for a long time running! They could work together.